Saved searches let you retain your most important search selections so you can easily use them again.
NOTE: You can use a saved search as-is, or use it as a common base that you then refine by adding additional search selectors.
Saving a Search
Saving a search is easy:
- Use the search panel to build up a search as you normally would.
- Click on "Searches" in the button bar.
- Enter a name for the search.
- Click "Save".
Loading a Saved Search
Once a search has been saved it is available to be re-loaded via the same "Searches" button:
You can load the last 10 saved searches this way.
Managing Saved Searches
While only the first 10 searches are available under the "Searches" button all of your saved searches are available in the Saved Searches panel.
You access and manage your Saved Searches via Manage > Saved Searches:
Loading an existing search
- Click on the highlighted name in the "Manage existing searches" section.
The search will be loaded and opened in the Search panel.
Removing an existing search
- Click on the trash icon next to the search in the "Manage existing searches" section.
The search will be removed.