Effective Date: 22nd March 2016
Last Modified: 17th May 2018
Leadiro UK Limited of Quay House, Quay Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2BU (company number: 07273115) ("Leadiro", "us", "we", or "our")
1. About Leadiro
Leadiro is a DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform enabling B2B marketers to dramatically improve campaign efforts by offering access to high quality B2B data with worldwide coverage and a focus on hard-to-reach emerging markets along with traditional mainstream territories. It’s our mission to enable businesses to effectively promote to the right people in other businesses. Our comprehensive database can be filtered on any number of options including job title, function, level, industry, number of employees and more. You choose the types contacts you want to find; we deliver a list of contacts for your pipeline.
2. Commitment to Privacy
- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information, and our lawful basis for doing so;
- The choices we offer, including access to edit and update information.
For the purposes of your Personal Information, Leadiro is the Data Controller as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and you are the subject.
Your privacy matters to Leadiro, so please take the time to get to know our practices, and if you have any questions please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If you want to check if your personal data is contained within one of our databases then please use the link https://app.leadiro.com/privacy.html#/inquire to search our database.
3. Information that Leadiro may Collect About You
Leadiro's services rely on collecting Personal Information from publicly available sources (“Sourced Information”). This Sourced Information is used by us to create databases that we allow Users to access when they sign up to our Services.
We may collect the following User Information:
Personal Information you provide us
You may give us your Personal Information directly, for example when you fill in the forms or register on our web site, rate the services, share information via our social media functions, enter into one of our promotions, or surveys, or report a problem with our services. The Personal Information you provide us may include your:
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Position/Job Title
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our services we may collect information through this use. We collect such information to provide better services to all our customers. Information that we collect automatically may include:
When you use our services or view Leadiro content, we may automatically receive and record certain details about your use of our services, and this may be stored in our server logs. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
- Details about your search queries.
- Internet protocol addresses.
Cookies and other similar technologies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. For example, cookies can be used to collect information about your use of the services during your current session and over time (including the webpages you view and the files you download), your operating system and browser type, your internet service provider, your domain name and IP address, the website that you visited before our website, and the link that you use to leave our website. If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can choose to set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete cookies from your computer. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Leadiro services or web site may not operate correctly.
Web Beacons - the web pages you use or the emails that you receive from Leadiro may be using an application called a "Web Beacon" (also commonly referred to as a a “clear gif” or “pixel tag”). Web Beacons are embedded into emails or web pages to transmit data which could include Personal Information. For instance, a Web Beacon could determine when and if a user has opened a specific email.
Precise Location Information
We may collect precise location information about your actual location when you use our services. This information may be collected through GPS, IP address, Wi-Fi access points, and other various technologies or sensors that might reveal your precise location through information on devices, network services or other access points.
Third Party Information Leadiro receives from external sources
4. How We Process User Information
We may use the information we collect for any of the following general purposes.
- To maintain, safeguard, provide and improve our services.
- To develop new services for you.
- To offer you an optimised user experience through personalised content.
- To streamline your account throughout the devices that you use, in order to promote a consistent service to you.
Personal Information about you may be used for the following specific purposes:
Providing our services to you
- We use Personal Information about you to provide our services to you and to improve the services that we provide you.
- We use your Personal Information to contact you regarding our services and we may use this information to send emails, text messages or to make telephone calls directly to you. Our direct communications with you include, but are not limited to, notifications about our services or changes to our services (this includes important information that may affect you), reminders about use of our services, information about our current promotions and information about current features of our services. These communications may include advertising messages, such as banner advertisements and special promotions.
Advertising and marketing purposes
- Subject to applicable law, we may use your Personal Information to deliver marketing communications to you and to provide you with information that we decide may interest you. Such as, but not limited to, products and services marketed to you though email and other forms of messaging. If you do not want to receive email marketing communications from Leadiro please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use and share Personal Information for legal purposes, including sharing information with the appropriate regulatory authorities (in particular, data protection authorities), to resolve any compliance issues regarding the transfer or otherwise processing of Personal Information that we cannot otherwise resolve directly with our users.
- Leadiro reserves the right to use or disclose Personal Information (or Other Information) provided, if required by law or if Leadiro reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
Other Information may be used by us for the following purposes:
We use Other Information about you to help us to efficiently manage the services we provide to you, to enable certain features of our services and to generally manage our business.
We use Other Information to analyse how users engage with our services. This is in order to improve our services and your use of our services, and to allow additional or further analytics and research concerning our services.
Other permitted purposes
As far as permitted by any applicable law, we may use Other Information tor additional purposes in connection with the services that we are providing to you, including any purpose that we use your Personal Information, as described in this section.
5. How We Share User Information with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for a variety of purposes as set out below:
Third party service providers
We may share your Personal Information with our agents, participating information providers, representatives, contractors and other service providers. These service providers may provide us with support services such as email origination, receipt or support services, customer relationship management services, and order fulfilment.
Direct sharing and public forums
Leadiro may provide public bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on our web site. Any Personal Information you submit to any such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others (the public) who peruse these forums, and may be used to send you unwanted messages. Leadiro is not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these forums, or any resulting consequences of your disclosure of such information.
Leadiro may post a list of customer testimonials and/or endorsements on our web site that contain information such as identities and position of customer personnel. Leadiro shall obtain each personal customer consent prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Third party plugins
Sharing for business analytics
As mentioned above we may collect for the purpose of business analytics and we may partner with certain organisations that help us to engage in the analysis, auditing, researching and reporting of such information. In particular, these business partners may use log information, web beacons, cookies or similar technologies on your browser or device.
We reserve the right to use or disclose Personal Information (or Other Information) provided, if required by law or if Leadiro reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
From time to time, Leadiro may also share anonymised and aggregated/grouped information about users of our services, such as by publishing a report or providing information to our business partners on trends in the usage of the services and demographics of users of our services.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Access: You may request to see and obtain copies of the personal data we hold on you and if we process this data;
- Rectification: You may request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you;
- Be Forgotten: From 25th May 2018, in certain circumstances you may (unless the law states otherwise) exercise your right to be forgotten (have your personal data erased);
- Restriction: You may ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage – i.e. requesting that we do not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes by keeping a single record of your data on a suppression list;
- Object: to state that you object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing; and
- Portability: Where applicable you may request your personal data be transferred to another organisation.
7. Accessing Personal Information
Leadiro provides you with the ability to see, update or delete (or restrict the processing of) Sourced Information that we may hold on you.
To access and update your Personal Information follow these steps below:
- Enter your email address into the "AM I IN LEADIRO" search function on our website;
- If we do or do not hold your personal information within one of our databases we will send you an email to confirm what data is held. You will have an option to exercise your rights to restrict processing or be removed from our systems.
- The email we send will contain a link via which you can verify your email address and request Leadiro remove your Sourced Information.
Leadiro databases will automatically be updated regarding your changes to your Sourced Information.
If an applicable law permits, you may have additional access rights to your Personal Information that we hold about you. Access requests prior to May 25th May 2018 may be subject to a fee of up to £10 in consideration of the costs incurred by us (no fee shall apply to simple requests made after May 25th 2018) in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you. If you have any further inquiries about such rights please contact us here email@example.com.
8. Transfer and Storage of Information Outside of the EEA
Information that Leadiro collects from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Our arrangements to transfer and store information outside of the EEA may involve:
- Processing by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers.
- Staff in the fulfilment of your request, order or reservation, undertaking processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services outside of the EEA.
- Making reasonable efforts to ensure the data has adequate safeguards to protect it.
9. Data Security and Password Protection
Leadiro uses all commercially reasonable and sensible electronic, physical and procedural protections to safeguard your Personal Information against loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or deletion. Unfortunately, no security system is one hundred percent secure and as a result we cannot guarantee the comprehensive security of all of your information. You acknowledge and accept that any information (including Personal Information) is transferred to Leadiro at your own risk.
Leadiro uses password protection to protect your account. You acknowledge and accept that in order to protect your account you must not share your password with anyone. Leadiro would never reach out and ask you for any of your personal account details, including your password. If sharing devices, please take all necessary steps to ensure that you have successfully logged out of your account. This helps to protect your user information from unintended disclosure to third parties.
10. Application and Third Party Links
Leadiro's web sites may contain links to other web sites. The information practices or the content of such other web sites are governed by the privacy policies of such other web sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of other web sites you use to understand their information practices.
11. Sensitive Information
Leadiro asks that you do not transfer to us, and you do not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through or services or otherwise to us.
12. Minors and Suspended Accounts
13. Your Use is Consent
14. Changes to this Policy
15. Contacting Us
You may also write to us at the following address:
WeWork Moorgate, 1 Fore Street, London, EC2Y 9DT