Team Accounts let you share your organization's Leadiro subscription with the members of your team.
- Team Accounts are available to Premium and Enterprise subscriptions. Contact email@example.com if you wish to upgrade.
- To access Team Accounts you must be a Manager for your organisation.
Managing Team Accounts
You manage Team Accounts via the Manage > Team Accounts panel:
Adding new accounts
- Click on the New Account button at the bottom of the "Manage existing accounts" section.
The "Add account" dialog will appear:
Enter the new account details:
- First and last name - the name of the account holder.
- Email - the email address that will be used to login and to reset passwords. This address must be the account holders real email address and able to receive email.
- Optional quota - the individual quota for the account. For more information see the article on Understanding Quota.
- Enabled for login - indicate if the account can login. You can use this to temporarily restrict access to an account.
- Manage other users - indicate if this account is able to perform management functions. They will have the same privileges as all managers.
Editing an existing account
- Click on the desired account email address in the "Manage existing accounts" section.
- Edit the details and click OK.
Removing an existing account
You have two choices if you wish to restrict access to an account:
- Disable the account which prevents login - your colleague will be unable to login, but the account is preserved.
- Remove the account - the account is permanently removed from Leadiro.
To disable an account:
- Edit the account and uncheck the "Enabled for login" checkbox.
To remove an account:
- Click on the trash icon next to the account in the "Manage existing accounts" section.